Impact of COVID-19
Update: 9th August 2021
The Victorian government currently allows dental treatment which cannot be safely delayed for patients who are not currently confirmed as positive for COVID-19, awaiting test results, or are classified as tier 1 contacts. If you fit into any of these categories and require urgent dental care, please contact us so we can refer you to hospital services who are available to offer treatment to you.
If you are currently in pain or require urgent treatment, please book an appointment online, or call us. We are currently unable to accept walk-in appointments.
To ensure your health and safety during these times, we will be continuing to practice social distancing where possible and have maintained our strict infection control protocols, including surface disinfection of public access areas in our practice. Masks are also required within the surgery during this time.
Please call us to reschedule your dental appointment with us if you are displaying any signs of flu-like symptoms, or have been classified as a primary or secondary contact of someone confirmed to have the COVID-19 virus.
We ask that our patients attending for dental appointments help us to limit transmission in the community by:
- Help us to adhere to the 1.5m social distancing rules from others in our reception and waiting area where possible.
- Minimising additional visitors to the dental practice who are not attending for treatment.
- Ensuring hand sanitisation when first entering the practice - alcohol hand sanitiser is provided for your use at reception.
- Service Victoria QR Code check-in is mandatory for all visitors.
- Payments via EFTPOS where possible to limit cash handling.
Our opening hours are now back to our normal schedule.
See you all soon! Thank you again for your support and we hope that you and your families have been staying safe and well.
The Dentists of Hawthorn team
Thank you! Your booking request has been received! We will be in touch shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Try reloading the page if another attempt does not work.