Impact of COVID-19
Update: 27th September 2020
The Victorian government has announced that dental practice restrictions will be reduced to allow all non-emergency treatment as of the 28th of September 2020. This means we will be available to see you for all dental care. We have contacted all patients who have had to cancel their appointments due to COVID restrictions.
To ensure your health and safety during these times, we will be continuing to practice social distancing where possible and have maintained our strict infection control protocols, including surface disinfection of public access areas in our practice.
Please call us to reschedule your dental appointment with us if you are displaying any signs of flu-like symptoms, or have been in close contact with someone confirmed to have the COVID-19 virus.
We ask that our patients attending for dental appointments help us to limit transmission in the community by:
- Ring the doorbell at the front door as you arrive - we'll open the door for you.
- Help us to adhere to the 1.5m social distancing rules from others in our reception and waiting area where possible.
- Minimising additional visitors to the dental practice who are not attending for treatment.
- Ensuring hand sanitisation when first entering the practice - alcohol hand sanitiser is provided for your use at reception.
- Payments via EFTPOS where possible to limit cash handling.
We hope to revert our opening hours back to our pre-pandemic schedule in the coming days.
See you all soon! Thank you again for your support and we hope that you and your families have been staying safe and well.
The Dentists of Hawthorn team
Thank you! Your booking request has been received! We will be in touch shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Try reloading the page if another attempt does not work.